Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Daily B-slap

If the calendar never existed, and you never knew the actual day you were born, you would never really know exactly how old you were, right?  Oh sure we could count the seasons that go by each year but for now, take science out.  Take a moment and imagine birthdays were never counted because we never had an actual calendar and you had to guess your age based on how old you actually felt...what would that age actually be? 

This isn't a question of who can come up with the comment to challenge how you actually COULD track your age without a calendar.  It is a question of mind over matter, health over illness, happiness over sadness.  What is your number?

How Old Are You Really? See for yourself? 

Want to know how emotional health effects your healthy age Click Here

Today, I will share with you that I feel age I feel is 45......for no other reason than my lack of discipline.  When we feel our best is when we are healthy, our bodies are strong and our minds are sharp.  Things seem to line up perfectly.  Our biorhythms are synced.... are yours ?  This is my year to bring my "age" down below my calendar age.  If anybody is up for the same challenge, LET'S do it together!

Tomorrow...... Internet censorship......boy  I hope my PC filter engages because this is a good one!

Till next time!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment